Sunday, August 19, 2012

Listen to the Small Lessons at Church

Church is a wonderful experience, wherein 
individuals gather together to celebrate and worship similar beliefs together. 
I think it is wonderful.
Why? 
It helps us to remember the covenants we made and to allows us to not only grow closer with our Heavenly Father, but also to help others to strengthen their relationship with our Eternal Father and our Savior.
I love it. 
Church was beautiful today. 
What did I learn?
Sometimes it is hard when your heroes fail you.
When that person you have looked up to while growing up, lets you down.
When you come to the realization that no one here is perfect.
When they go against the one thing they used to stand for.
It is truly enlightening.
You know what is beautiful?
Realizing that Jesus Christ is a perfect resurrected being.
I don't think I fully realized until today that He should be the person I look up to. 
He is eternal.
He will always be there for us, for me.
He loves me and wants nothing more than for me to succeed in life.
He is my Savior, Redeemer, and Hero. 
I look up to Him and His example. 
His love constantly surrounds me and beckons me to come follow Him.
I love church.
It changes lives and souls.
He changes hearts.
If you're struggling with something, you should seriously try going to church.
Even if you don't necessary know or believe that it is true.
Embrace the message and Spirit that dwells there.
Let hope into your heart and let it change you.
Let Him in.
Listen to those small lessons you learn at church.

No comments:

Post a Comment