Sunday, June 10, 2012

I bet you're wondering what I did this past week...

Andrea, Lindsey, Megan, and I went down to Idaho Falls to go to the temple last Friday. So beautiful. Not only was it uplifting, but it brought so much happiness, joy, and laughter. After the temple we went to Texas Roadhouse.




While at Texas Roadhouse, Megan hijacked my phone.  I was trying to type: "Are you staying up to play video games? Dumb! We're going to the drive-in movies? Want to come?" Well, Sister Butler decided to  insert the word fornicate. Rude! I'm pretty sure Cory judged me, until he found out who really sent him that. He busted up laughing once he heard the story.


  But the night was still wonderful, despite the text message that temporarily ruined my reputation. Once again, thank you Sister Butler for that. We ate so many rolls at Texas Roadhouse that it basically carried me over until dinner the next night. I was stuffed. Basically me and Free Willy were twins... as displayed in the picture below.
 We rented Gone and Man on a Ledge. Gone was pretty CRAZY... I'm surprised that my heart didn't beat out of my chest. However, it did once again validate my dislike for Amanda Seyfried as an actress. She's pathetic. As for Man on a Ledge, I slept through it and therefore can't give you an accurate critique of the film.
 I worked hard this week. Like really, really hard. So hard that I got straight A's on my midterm grades! Yes, thank you very much. I feel accomplished and it may just be my own ego, but I'm pretty much a genius. Therefore, this weekend, I decided to go out and have some fun! I went and saw Bill Cosby with Lindsey Haas. He was so funny, but I kind of thought he would be funnier. Overall, it was nice to get out from behind my books and to actually socialize. Unfortunately, this was the only picture I could get of him.
 We walked around in the rain on Friday and felt slightly pathetic, until Andrew and David invited us over. We bonded. It was presh and so inspired. I would encourage everyone to ask themselves what the meaning of life is? Search it out, it's deep. That's why tonight we're going to dinner with them. They're deep. Also, there will be a lot of my friends there and grilled cheese sandwiches(which they're making, which I love).
 I think overall, the best part of my weekend was Saturday. Cocoa Bean has invented a beautiful concoction that mixes Reed's Dairy Ice Cream with their cupcakes.  I was over-the-top when I found out that my favorite cupcake [the dirty turtle--chocolate + mint= amazing] was one of the few cupcakes they made into ice cream. So naturally when they are handing out my favorite cupcake ice cream for free, we had to run right over and get some.
 Shortly after we got the ice cream we went to Derek's Rugby game. As you can tell from the picture, it was beautiful. And by beautiful I mean that the sight of the few masculine Tongans outweighed the sick-nasty sight of tight shorts and butt-cracks flaunted by the other players.
 We went home and made ourselves look pretty for the Mad Flow Hip Hop Show. It was LEGIT. Like crazy cool! It made me wish I could rap. I tried. I failed and I moved on... by showing my mad dancing skills at the Party at the Hart. It was pretty fun. Danced with some people I knew and some people I didn't know... at all. The people I didn't know were unique. All the more reason to dance right?
Such a great week. Now lets hope there is another great one to follow in it's footsteps.

No comments:

Post a Comment